Have you ever wondered how these mom bloggers are able to juggle family and DIY projects? Well, we were wondering the same exact thing. To find out the answer to this question we interviewed Ginger from Ginger Snap Crafts. She is an amazing blogger that has some really cool DIY projects. Check out the interview and her work below:
1. How many years have you been blogging?
I have been a blogger for a little over 8 years.
2. What is your favorite mom-blog project that you’ve ever done?
My favorite project has been my DIY farmhouse table. We were inspired by a table we saw at IKEA (for $1,600) so we decided to build our own. This whole project cost us less than $300 and it seats 10 people! You can read on the Life Storage blog how we did it.
3. Which project are you most proud of?
I’m most proud of my DIY Herb Garden. I was able to partner with my favorite brand, & it was so fun! I’d love to do that again sometime soon. 🙂
4. What are some of your favorite activities during the day?
I love spending time with my kiddos. I have 2 girls & 3 boys. We love being outside, hiking & working on projects together. 🙂
5. What is the greatest tip that you could give to other moms?
Enjoy the little things! They grow up so fast! 🙂
6. What is the hardest thing about blogging and being a mom?
The hardest thing is finding the time to get everything done. I work late at night sometimes getting post up & pictures edited. I wish I could get more sleep. 🙂
8. What advice can you give our mommy readers?
Just keep swimming! Being a mom is hard, but so rewarding! Take time for yourself & enjoy those little moments.
9. You are a mom and an established blogger. If you had to do it all over again, what would you do differently?
I’m not sure I’d do anything differently. I enjoy blogging, & I absolutely love being a mom. Being a mom always comes first. 🙂
Hope you enjoyed the interview! And please leave your comments and/or questions for Ginger below .